Summer 2020 – COVID-19 Update
As we start to look ahead to our near future, Creative Arts Camp feels optimistic that summer programs will run as scheduled!
Since our first week of camp starts well into Phase 2 of the NC 3-Phase Reopening Plan, we hope to continue with our camp start date of June 22 following CDC and government guidelines/recommendations for sanitizing and social distancing.
Your child’s safety is our number one concern, there will be some new policies this summer including:
- Number of weeks may be reduced (TBD)
- Extended drop off / pick up time with well-marked social distancing and limit number of parents inside building
- Temperature check and hand sanitation upon arrival
- Extensive sanitizing of camp areas
- Limit class size to accommodate social distancing & good sanitation in studio spaces
- Camper questionnaire completed online
- Staggered snack time and lunch with supervised social distancing
- Restroom visits – sanitation guidelines for all campers with enhanced supervision, log of restroom sanitation schedule
- If a child becomes sick during camp will be sent home immediately.
- Following state guidelines for mass gatherings, end of weekly camp & BOSS Camp showcases will change to live streaming, video format, or reduced audience size as appropriate
- Please click here to read more about our Rules and Camper Expectations
At this time, we are reducing the deposit amount to 10% of your total tuition to reserve your spot for this summer. We also have a lenient refund policy – we offer a full refund of tuition if you cancel your camp registration for any reason one week before your camp start date.
Summer camp is our FAVORITE time of year and we hope to see our creative campers back on stage!
Creative Arts Camp Director