Creative Arts Camp feels optimistic that summer programs will run as scheduled!
This is the second summer Creative Arts Camp will be open during the pandemic. The 2020 summer session was attended by 375 children, and everyone was kept safe by following excellent day camp guidelines from the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
Safety measures include:
- Temperature check and hand sanitation upon arrival
- Masks required at all times following cloth face covering guidelines for youths and adults
- Face shields supplied for campers for specific events
- Wear, Wait, Watch signage throughout building
- Extensive sanitizing of Community Arts Center and classroom studios including high touch areas
- Limited class size to accommodate social distancing & good sanitation in studio spaces
- Designated drop-off and pick up for students
- Student questionnaire completed online
- Depending on state guidelines for mass gatherings, end of class showcases will change to live streaming, video format, or reduced audience size as appropriate
- Please click here to read more about our Rules and Camper Expectations
Summer camp is our FAVORITE time of year and we hope to see our creative campers back on stage!