Summer Camp Health and Safety Procedures
Creative Arts Camp will follow New Hanover County and NCDHHS guidance to keep your children safe at all times.
Drop Off/Pick Up Procedures: Please drop off your camper during the scheduled drop off time. PLEASE READ INFO BELOW. There is a paid parking lot next to our building or free street parking close by. (Feel free to fill out the attached forms ahead of time and bring with you on the first day of camp for an easy check in!). If your camper does not feel well please stay at home!
Check In – 8:30am-9:00am or 12:45-1:00pm
- Please arrive anytime between the scheduled morning check in time. For Morning and Full Day Campers arrive between 8:30-9:00am, for Afternoon Only Campers arrive between 12:45-1:00pm.
- Parents and campers will need to wait outside at the check in site.
- We encourage having one designated person drop off the entire week of camp, if possible.
- Documents – Please have both the emergency contact sheet and the liability waiver document filled out on the first day of camp. You can print and bring with you or complete and upload them to your Active Account.
Check Out – 12:00pm-12:20pm or 4:00-4:20pm
- For Morning Only Campers arrive between 12:00-12:20pm, and for afternoon and Full Day Campers arrive between 4:00-4:20pm
- A staff member will alert your child that you are here.
- Please know what group your child is in: BOSS Camp, Creative Munchkins, Rising Stars, Old Pros.
- All campers must be signed out by an approved person. We encourage having one designated person pick up the entire week of camp if possible.
General Rules of Camp for ALL Campers
- Always Listen to your Director
- No Touchy
- No Running
- No Electronics (unless your director tells you that you can use them)
- The Most Important Rule of ALL – Have Fun!
Additional Rules to keep in mind for campers and staff
- Wash or sanitize hands often
- Always stay with your assigned group. Never leave your classroom without permission.
- No sharing toys or other sensory items. Please leave personal toys at home.
- No Gum
Scheduled Snack Bar Time/Restroom Break
We have a snack bar available for campers to purchase snacks and drinks (chips, candy, fruit snacks, Gatorade, soda, water, etc.) The snack bar only accepts cash and each item costs between $0.50-$2.00. Each group is assigned a time that they can visit the snack bar. Please note that bringing a snack from home is an option and that purchasing a snack from the snack bar is completely optional.
- 10:10-10:20 (Creative Munchkins)
- 10:20-10:30 (Rising Stars)
- 10:30-10:40 (Old Pros)
- 10:40-10:50 (BOSS Camp)
- 12:20-12:30 (Rising Stars)
- 12:30-12:40 (Old Pros)
- 12:40-12:50 (BOSS Camp)
- 2:15-2:25 (Rising Stars)
- 2:25-2:35 (Old Pros)
- 2:35-2:45 (BOSS Camp)
- 2:55 (Snack Bar Closed)